Entrepreneurs and marketers work tirelessly to improve a seemingly endless list of marketing metrics.
But with studies that show:
- small business owners are not able to track ROI from their social media activities, and
- declining marketing budgets are partially due to the inability of marketers to assume accountability for business performance,
Make sure your marketing efforts result in provable ROI.
Do you know which metrics should get your focus?
In this cheat sheet of metrics, we'll share the six metrics that you should track and that can help prove ROI.
In this brief 9-page cheat sheet, you will find:
Download this ebook today and discover the true value of your marketing.>>
- Six marketing metrics that prove the value of your marketing efforts
- Formulas and examples to help you calculate your own metrics
- Why these metrics are important and how to interpret them